Monday, February 28, 2011

2-28-11 Playlist


1. Free Me-Otis Redding
2. These Ain't Raindrops-James Carr
3. First I Look at the Purse-Contours
4. Piece of My Heart-Erma Franklin
5. Let's Twist Again-Chubby Checker
6. Keep Your Hands Off My Baby-Little Eva
7. A Woman, a Lover, a Friend-Jackie Wilson
8. Oh Lover-Sherri & Singin' Sammy
9. I Can't Quit You Baby-Otis Rush
10. Revival-Soulsavers
11. Freight Train-Elizabeth Cotten
12. Stackolee-Mississippi John Hurt
13. Overflowin'-Infantree
14. Bear Cat-Rufus Thomas
15. Call Me The Breeze-JJ Cale
16. Buggin' Blues-Kitty, Daisy and Lewis
17. Jesus-Amos Lee
18. Bridal Train-The Waifs
19. No One Knows My Name-Gillian Welch
20. Leave the Light On-Chris Smither
21. Wedding Bells-Lissie
22. Drop Down Daddy-Lucinda Williams
23. Antonia June-Lightning Dust
24. You're The One I Care For-The Weary Boys
25. Glencoe-Richard Thompson
26. A Song for Dreaming-Judson Claiborne
27. Lakeville-Amy Correia
28. The Poet-Ryan Bingham
29. White As Diamonds-Alela Diane
30. Ship Out On the Sea-The Be Good Tanyas
31. How'm I Doin-Mountain Man

Marchin' into March,
Ashley
KCSB 91.9FM/www.kcsb.org

No comments:

Post a Comment