Monday, February 14, 2011

2-14-11 Playlist Valentine's Day


1. I've Been Loving You Too Long-Otis Redding
2. Love & Happiness-Al Green
3. Tramp-Carla Thomas
4. I Know (You Don't Love Me No More)-Barbara George
5. You Don't Love Me Know More-Candi Staton
6. I Wanna Love Him So Bad-Jelly Beans
7. Please Please (Love Me)-Estelle
8. That's Why (I Love You So)-Jackie Wilson
9. Win Your Love For Me-Sam Cooke
10. Hallelujah I Love Her So-Ray Charles
11. Found Love-Jimmy Reed
12. Love Hurts (Orbison cover)-Jenny Lewis f/ Jonathan Rice
13. Careless Love Blues-Bessie Smith
14. She's Got You-Patsy Cline
15. Mama's Heart-Those Darlins
16. The One That I Love The Best-Jessica Lea Mayfield
17. Dog Song-Mountain Man
18. Will You Still Love Me Tomorrow-Lykke Li
19. Love is a Rose-Neil Young
20. Do You Love Me?-Eef Barzelay
21. I Thought You Should Know-Steve Earle
22. Love Is All-Tallest Man on Earth
23. Chelsea Hoted (Cohen cover)-The Shivers
24. In Every Direction-Junip
25. Rolling Sea-Vetiver
26. While We Were Dreaming-Pink Mountaintops
27. When the Devil's Loose-A.A. Bondy
28. That's How Strong My Love Is-Otis Redding

Love it or hate it, Valentine's Day is here to stay. Here's some songs of unrequited, unrelenting, and (on a positive note) un...derstanding love.

Besos,
Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment