Saturday, May 19, 2012

4/18/12 Playlist


1. Your One and Only Man-Otis Redding
2. Greetings (This Is Uncle Sam)-Valadiers
3. My Sweet Lord-Yim Yames
4. Briggs' Corn Shucking Jig-Carolina Chocolate Drops
5. Mahalla-Carolina Chocolate Drops
6. Sitting On The Ridge-Mariel Vandersteel
7. New Generation-Universouls
8. Lookout Weekend-Mr. Confuse
9. The Message from the Soul Sister-Vicki Anderson
10. From The Love Side-Hank Ballard
11. Funky Nassau, Pt 2-The Beginning of the End
12. Ladies-Lee Fields & The Expressions
13. T Plays It Cool-Marvin Gaye
14. I Love You (Yes I Do)-Jhonny Cameron
15. Because I Think The World Of You-Tower of Power
16. Lady You Are-One Way
17. Love Jones-Johnny "Guitar" Watson
18. Baby I'm Hooked-Con Funk Shun
19. Anticipation-The Bar-Kays
20. Yearning For Your Love-The Gap Band
21. I Want To Be Your Man-Zapp & Roger
22. You Make Me Smile-Aloe Blacc
23. I Believe In Your Love-Charles Bradley
24. The Only One Loving You-Lee Fields & The Expressions
25. Sun Goddess-Earth, Wind and Fire

No comments:

Post a Comment