Wednesday, February 1, 2012

2/1/12 Playlist


1. Any Ole Way (Live)-Otis Redding
2. Keep Marchin'-Raphael Saadiq
3. (1-2-3-4-5-6-7-) Count The Days-Inez & Charlie Foxx
4. Scorpio-Kashmere Stage Band
5. I Want to Know-Sugar Pie DeSanto
6. Don't Mess Up A Good Thing-Bobby McClure & Fontella Bass
7. That's All I Want-Bobby Day
8. I Can't Stand Myself (When You Touch Me)-James Brown
9. Pucker Up-Junior Walker
10. Who's The Fool-Sam Ward
11. My Babe-Little Walter
12. Rock My Soul-The Golden Gate Jubilee Quartet
13. Rock Crazy Baby-Art Adams
14. Shake Um Up Rock-Benny Cliff Trio
15. Vodka Before Breakfast-The Woodshedders
16. Sometimes-Punch Brothers
17. White Freightliner Blues-Steve Earle
18. Big Men in the Sky-Mandolin Orange
19. I'll Hold Your Head-Shelby Lynne
20. La Grande-Laura Gibson

Yours,
Ash
91.9FM KCSB

No comments:

Post a Comment