Wednesday, April 20, 2011

4/20/11 Playlist


1. Rock Me Baby-Otis Redding
2. Honey Chile-Martha Reeves & The Vandellas
3. I'm the Lover Man-Little Jerry Williams
4. Lover's Holiday-Peggy Scott & Jo Jo Benson
5. I Don't Want to Lose Your Love-The Mad Lads
6. That's How It Feels-The Soul Clan
7. I've Got a Notion-Henry Lumpkin
8. Who's the Fool-Sammy Ward
9. I Got To Go-Little Walter
10. Frankie & Johnny-Champion Jack Dupree
11. I'm Feeling Alright-Big Mama Thornton
12. Cornbread and Butterbeans-Carolina Chocolate Drops
13. CC Rider-Old Crow Medicine Show
14. Blue Car-Greg Brown
15. Circuital-My Morning Jacket
16. The Ghost Who Walks-Karen Elson
17. Lil' Big-Mirah, Ginger, and Friends
18. Opal's Blues-The Be Good Tanyas
19. Lost In My Mind-The Head and the Heart
20. Bundles-Mariee Sioux
21. My Brambles-Alela Diane
22. Amazing Grace-Cat Power & Dirty Delta Blues
23. My Sweet Lord-Yim Yames
24. Hallelujah-Jake Shimabukuro

All the best,
Ashley
91.9FM KCSB

No comments:

Post a Comment